Things I’ve said as a parent that in all my years, I’d never thought I’d utter.
- “How do you teach someone to wipe their own ass? I mean, I still don’t think my dad’s mastered it.
- Please tell me you had refried beans for lunch, otherwise, I’m never going in the kitchen again.
- How many glasses of wine do you think I can drink before the kids crawl in bed with us?
- I’m going in the closet to eat my sushi.
- I almost dropkicked a b-tch at the playground.
- I’m going to go out on a limb and say DJ Lance is telling our kids to kill us.
- I don’t know which end that came from.
- He wearing his seafood bisque like a suit. He’s so young for crabs.
- my ladyflower feels like I drove a mack truck through it.
- That ice cream truck is NOT getting away, run.
I find I say at least one thing per day I’d never thought I’d hear myself say. Having children just brings it all tumbling out of your mouth. It’s ridiculous.
Now, for Friday Link love! My favorite posts of the week! It’s the last unofficial week of summer, and man oh man, people just aren’t blogging. GET THEE TO THY COMPUTERS! Fortunately, I still found some real gems.
Lindsay at Cotter’s Crunch shares a great story about weight GAIN post GI issues.
SkinnyRunner is gearing up for race season, and since I can’t run, and love SR like whoa, read this and live vicariously through her.
Lindsay at Lindsay’s List had a wordless Wednesday post that touched me. Especially the picture of her and Clara with the cupcake, the look of joy on her face is palpable.
Sarah at Fritos and Foie Gras talks about my all time favorite food, cheese. She knows much more than I on the subject, and I’m sorta jeals.
Brittany and her husband exchange fantastic emails that often mirror emails between the cop and I. Complete nonsense and fantastic.